28 July 2008

3 Months Old

Can you believe Michael is 3 months already? It feels like time has flown right by. We took Michael for his 3 month doctor visit and was told that he is 13 pounds and 4 ounces. He is such a big boy!! Also an amazing thing too, his bottom two teeth are coming in! Dr. Jebran couldn't believe it, but the little whites are peeking through his gums. He will be ready for steak soon as Great Nanny says. He is doing great, interacting more and more with Jenna. He even looks for her when she enters the rooms or hears her voice. I think Jenna is enjoying him more because he reacts to things she does now.




Michael with Giggles the Monkey. He tastes great!














Are you talking to me???














Yes Mama, I love my jumper!













Ok, enough pictures, I'm trying to relax out here.

No comments: