17 July 2007

It's been a while......

So we are back from the trip. I will try and post some pictures soon. I have almost 600 pictures from the trip to sort through. The Disney cruise was amazing and I absolutely loved Europe. Italy was my favorite, but I knew it would be. Jenna had a great time. She loved being on the boat with all her Disney Characters. She swam, ate and played the entire 2 weeks we were gone. She did miss Madison very much and was very glad to see her when we returned. Of course the big celebration on the boat was Jenna's birthday. Can you believe she is 3 years old??? Mike and I can't. She is growing up way too fast. These past couple of weeks we enjoyed a small birthday celebration with the family for Jenna, babysitting the ever growing Luke and Luke's Christening. Below are some pictures from each event. Enjoy!
Madison helping Jenna open her birthday gifts.
My big girl blowing out her candles.
Visiting with Brandon and Ethan.

Jenna keeping an eye on Luke.
He has gotten so big! I can't believe he is 4 months already.
Celebrating Luke's Christening. The happy parents and grandparents.





No comments: