06 September 2006

Holiday Weekend

We hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. Our weekend was very relaxing. Glad the weather turned out nice Sunday and Monday. Jenna started her weekend off with a sleepover with Faith. Mike and I babysat for Debby while she attended a wedding Friday night, Faith got to sleep over. Jenna and Faith had a blast and Jenna was even asking for Faith each morning she woke up. Saturday we had an "inside" BBQ since it poured all day. Jenna had fun with both her Grandmas, Abuela, Uncle Darren and some of our other friends. Sunday and Monday were days of rest for us all. Just doing little things around the house and taking Jenna out to the park to enjoy some
beautiful weather. And to make my long weekend longer, I took off Tuesday to spend some time with Jenna since I'll be off on my cruise Thursday!!!! Michele, Elena and I are off to sunny Florida to cruise over to Key West and Cozumel. We will be celebrating Michele's upcoming wedding. Can't wait to go, but I know I'll miss Mike and Jenna very much.


Jenna and Faith hanging out in their pjs.














Jenna playing with her Little People and Castle. She really loves her Little People.














Can you believe how big she is getting?














Mike and Jenna at the park. I think she is going to be tall like her daddy.


















Don't you want to just kiss this face???

No comments: