25 September 2006

Wedding Weekend

Fall is finally here and with it came Linda's wedding. Linda and Rick were married Saturday, the first day of fall. I was honored to be chosen as one of Linda's bridesmaids. While Mike and I were partying at the wedding, Jenna got to spend time with Grandma, Jason and Murphy. She had a blast chasing Murphy around the house. I bet he was happy to see her go Saturday night. He probably slept all day Sunday. We returned back to Brooklyn and just hung around the neighborhood Sunday. We needed the rest since it had been a crazy few days preparing for the wedding.





Me and the bride



















Mike and I with the newlyweds!













Jenna and Murphy













Jenna running off with my bouquet.













Jenna just found out Mike's feet are very ticklish.














Time to go back to school Monday.

No comments: