08 June 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

I had the best Mother's Day weekend. I spent the entire weekend with my favorite people. First I was treated to a massage on Saturday, then we headed over to Floyd Bennet Field to check out the old airplanes. We had such a blast checking out the planes and helicopters they are restoring. We met some great guys that are doing the renovations. The volunteers doing the restorations are mainly Veterans that do this in their spare time. One of the gentlemen we met took the time to give us the history of the planes and how they are renovating them. On actual Mother's Day, we spent the afternoon in the city haning out at South Street Seaport. The kids got a kick out of checking out the boats and just seeing all the shops. It was the perfect weekend for me!








No comments: